At Uplands Dental Clinic, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow the usual universal precautions in our operatories and office and as well as guidelines set forth by the Ministry of Health for the Province of BC, the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia (CDSBC), and the BC Dental Association (BCDA) for dental treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we ask that you do not enter the clinic. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious diseases
- Please notify our staff if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage. Please be assured that Uplands Dental Clinic holds the safety of our patients and staff in the highest regard.